- Model NO.: SUK1260
- Trademark: Vista
- HS Code: 8459210000
- Color: Yellow, Blue, Green
- Origin: China
The CNC steel bevelling machine SUK series have high performance price ratio and is convenient to operate. Comparing with the similar products at home and aboard, it has the following advantages:
1. For adopting the programming and frequency modulation components, each unit can work independently. The most suitable speed is set for each cutter for prolonging the life-time of cutter. Therefore, the machine is more economic.
2. Adopting mechanical feed device, the feed speed of work piece can be adjusted automatically, ensuring the reliability and safety of feed.
3. With the automatic positioning device, there is no need for manual adjustment for positioning of work piece. The milling for ends grooves of flange and arched gaps of web plate can be completed in one time, greatly improving the production efficiency.
4. The blade for milling arc and groove can be turned; The size of groove can be adjusted according to requirement. The processing surface is high in quality.
5. This machine is well designed with the high rigidity of lathe bed and column. For the closed clamping system, there is little noise and vibration in processing.
6. Controlled by PLC, the programming can be completed on the touch-screen.
|Work Piece||Web height (mm)||300~1250|
|Flange width (mm)||150~600|
|End-incline (mm)||≤ 300|
|Length (mm)||≥ 500|
|Milling unit with three spindles||Quantity (piece)||2|
|Rotation speed (r/min)||520|
|Motor power of spindle (kW)||2× 7.5|
|Feeding speed (mm/min)||45~225|
|Feeding motor power(up and down)(kW)||2× 0.75|
|Column||Longitudinal stroke of fixed side (mm)||300|
|Lantitudinal stroke of moveable side (mm)||950|
|Motor power (kW)||2× 0.04|
|Hydraulic system||Max. flux of pump (L/min)||33|
|Pressure of system (Mpa)||5|
|Motor power (kW)||2.2|
|Feeding rollerway||Feed speed (m/min)||0~10|
|Motor for support roller way (kW)||2× 0.1|
|Motor for feed in roller way (kW)||2× 0.55|
|Total power (kW)||≈ 20|
|Overall dimensions (mm)||3550× 1650× 2800|
|Machine weight (kg)||≈ 6000|